Cuisinart ICE-21 Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker Review
Now it is possible to appreciate the finest homemade frozen treats without leaving your home! The fully automatic Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker helps you make your favorites in 20 minutes or less, with no fuss and no mess. Just add the ingredients to the bowl, press ON and the appliance does the rest! Cuisinart ICE-21 Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
Freezing Time and Bowl Prep Work
Don't forget that the freezer bowl has to be completely frozen earlier than you begin your recipe. Prior to freezing, wash and dry the bowl.
The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It's recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it's the coldest. Be sure to put the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Usually, freezing time for the bowl is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to know whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is frozen.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks Tips
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Adding Ingredients In The Cuisinart ICE-21
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
Ice Cream Maker Colors
White - ASIN: B003KYSLMW
Red - ASIN: B0041A3KPC
Lemon - ASIN: B00960NIGS
Turquoise - ASIN: B0043XYHLS
Raspberry - ASIN: B008EO8ST4
Plum - ASIN: B008EO8RNQ
Cuisinart ICE-21 Ice Cream Maker Details
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 10.8 x 15.8 inches ; 9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 11 pound
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- Item model number: ICE-21
Where To Purchase
Amazon.com is a great place to buy products. They often have discounts and sales. Check the price at Amazon and you will find a great sale price on this - Cuisinart ICE-21 Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
Click the button above and put your Cuisinart ICE-21 Ice Cream Maker in the shopping cart at Amazon.com. It will hold it till you are ready to buy.