Cuisinart ICE-35 2-Quart Wooden Ice Cream Maker Review
Ice cream is comfort food in the comfort of your own kitchen. The Cuisinart ICE-35 2-Quart Wooden Ice Cream Maker is a 2-quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker which combines an attractive, old-style wooden finish with all the modern conveniences.
From sorbet to frozen drinks to smooth and creamy ice cream, it's easier than ever. Just add the ingredients through the large pouring spout, turn it on, and voila, ice cream in just 25-minute. The 2-quart, double-insulated freezer bowl always delivers consistent results, no matter what's on the menu.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl for the Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use.
In general, bowl freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. I recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks With Cuisinart ICE-35
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 2 quarts or less. Do not fill the freezer bowl higher than 1/2-inch from the top. The ingredients will increase in volume during the freezing process. For best results, prepare the ingredients in a container from which it is easy to pour.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing bowl arm in freezer bowl. Arm does not fit tightly. It just rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base. Easy lock lid mechanism allows the lid to rest on base in multiple positions.
- Turn the On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in 25-35 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert or drink you are making. When the mixture has thickened to a soft serve consistency, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert or drink to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Cuisinart Wooden Ice Cream Maker Features
- Fully automatic - add ingredients and turn it on Classic Styling Makes 2 -quarts in 25-minutes
- Removable mixing paddle and freezer bowl for easy cleanup
- Large spout to add all of your favorite mix-ins
- Stainless-steel bands with embossed logo
- Convenient cord storage area helps keep everything in order
Buy Cuisinart ICE-35 2-Quart Wooden Ice Cream Maker
It is time to have some fun and make the deserts and drinks that will have people talking about your talents. It is easy to make home made deserts, but very impressive to guests.
This Cuisinart 2 quart ice cream maker is on sale. Amazon.com is very competitive in their price, Check it out here
Click the button above and it will put your Cuisinart ICE-35 in the shopping cart at Amazon.com. It will hold it till you are ready to buy it.