Kyocera Revolution 5.5-inch Ceramic Santoku Knife with Bonus Peeler
This set will give you a 5-1/2-inch Santoku ceramic knife with a bonus Peeler. People are amazed at how sharp ceramic blades are and that they hold their sharpness for quite a long time. You can see the full details here: Kyocera Revolution 5.5-inch Ceramic Santoku Knife with Bonus Peeler
Kyocera Ceramic Knives Overview
- 2-piece set includes 5-1/2-inch Santoku knife and Y-shaped peeler with black handles
- Ceramic blades ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for rock-like edge with excellent sharpness retention
- Blades are totally impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts or other elements; will never rust
- Lightweight, extremely balanced in the hand; ergonomic handles reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting
- Hand wash only for knife; peeler is dishwasher safe; Made in Japan
You will end up using this knife every day to cut up fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
The Peeler also has a sharp ceramic blade, so it will effortlessly glide along and peel off just the amount needed.
Available Ceramic Knives Colors:
- Lime Green
You can see full examples of the colors here
It should not be put in the dishwasher, as this will dull the knife and the lacquered handle will fade.
Combined Customer ratings were 4.7 stars given out of 5 stars. This is quite good.
Pros And Cons
Pros - These are sharp and stay sharp a long time. They are lightweight. Some customers considered it one of their best kitchen knives. People not only get them for themselves but as gifts.
Cons - There are things that the knife should not be used on, such as frozen foods. It is suggested that you use only certain kinds of cutting boards when using the knives, as well.
Where To Buy The Santoku Knife
When you want a knife that is not dull every time you turn around, this ceramic knife will fit the bill, as stated by many happy customers. You can get it at Amazon.com along with the bonus peeler on sale. Kyocera Revolution 5.5-inch Ceramic Santoku Knife with Bonus Peeler
See more Cutlery